Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are some things you no longer take for granted, since becoming a parent?

For example, sleep and good health are two of mine.What are some things you no longer take for granted, since becoming a parent?
My creativity. I used to write poetry and stories and books all the time. I would just sit and think and write. I miss that the most, when I do have a poem to jot down its like gold to me when before it was just routine.What are some things you no longer take for granted, since becoming a parent?
My nails are just nails now. No more polish!
Sleep for sure!


Money seems less after becoming a parent..lol





I am not going to say my health ( I definetly take my health for granted) cause now that I am a mommy I rely on having good health cause if mommy gets sick than who is going to take over???? lol





Free time is for sure a NO No now!





I never get my nails done or tan in a tanning bed after becoming a mommy!
Date Night for me and my husband. We used to go everywhere on a whim, but a 6 year old and a 1 year old has sure made it few and far between. We dont have any family around and we are too leery of trusting many people with our children to give us the free time that we crave.
free time, reading my books and quiet moments.
SLEEP.





LONG BUBBLE BATHS.





NAPS.





QUIET TIME READING.





CLEAN HOUSE! LOL.





SEX.





TIME WITH THE HUBBY.








but on the other hand, there is soo much more I enjoy now that I am a mom! so it's a trade off! :D
Accomplishing any task 100 percent correctly and on time without interference from the kids. Everything seems to take three times as long.
Sleep.


Quiet.


Energy.


Eating my meal without having to stop 37 times, and while still hot.


Long showers.


Money.


Personal time.
Having time to go to the bathroom...alone!
Life itself. I'm much more careful, since I'm not the only one who is affected by my choices now.
Quiet time, sleep, solitude, time and eating meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment