Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can I go on a cruise without a parent?

I want to go on a cruise with my friends. My parents would let me go without them, but the cruislines require somebody of a certain age. i have a friend thats 21 and is going, could he cover for me? Can my parents sign a form for the cruiseline to allow me to go without them? Help pleaseHow can I go on a cruise without a parent?
Why don't you ask the cruise operators instead of us. I'm sure they can answer your question.How can I go on a cruise without a parent?
You can only go if someone is 25 or older, and then you'd have to room with them, or just tell them that you're rooming together and then switch afterward.
If u r under 21 then you cant go. They do not accept permission slip. You have to go with someone that is 25 and older if u r under 21.
No... if ur under 18 u have to cruise with someone above the age of 25
The only way to go on a cruise when you are under 21 is if you are married. Even then, you have to go through ALOT of stuff, like showing about a million people your marriage certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment