Thursday, May 13, 2010

In the state of GA what is the deal with a 17 year old who wants to live with the other parent?

We both have custody but I don't have physical custody granted by the court. What are the laws concerning a 17 year old? Same as a 14 yaer old?In the state of GA what is the deal with a 17 year old who wants to live with the other parent?
No they are not the same...i know from experience. when i was 17, me and my mom got into a big fight and i left. she called the cops and tried to report me as a runaway, but since i was 17 they told her i was considered an adult and could leave if i wanted to and there was nothing she or anyone else could do to stop me. [I hope you're on different terms of course :)] so yes, the 17 year old can leave if they want to, and go live with you.In the state of GA what is the deal with a 17 year old who wants to live with the other parent?
17 year old is free to live where he/she chooses a 14yr old can not.

No comments:

Post a Comment