Thursday, May 13, 2010

I want to buy a prepaid credit card without my parent knowing?

i want to buy something off the amazon. I have the money but my parent wont let me use their credit card ,and wont make a credit card. and i am really fraustrated. but i heard about those prepaid credit cards. can i buy one of those without my parent. i am 16 by the way. and what stores can i buy it at? Is gas station and cvs one of them?I want to buy a prepaid credit card without my parent knowing?
you can get a prepaid without your parents knowing, just get one that won't kill you with fees. This one http://prepaidvisacard.esuperfind.com/?3鈥?/a> is just like a visa, free to top up if you use DD and even 13 y olds can get it. You'll get it through the post. Free to get unlike the stores that will charge you.I want to buy a prepaid credit card without my parent knowing?
You can use a debit card if you have a checking account.


Failing that, you can get a prepaid Visa/MasterCard by paying cash ... there will be a small fee, and they come in set denominations [$25 increments, mostly] so you then have leftover money on the card.





Basically, you can do it, but it may cost you extra.
You can buy a Mastercard Gift Card without your parents. It's like a gift card (available in $25, $50, $100 versions) that can then be used online like a credit card. I know in Canada they can be bought at drug and souvenir stores, I don't know about in the States.
Get a debit card, that's what I use. You don't need a parent for one. You just put the cash in the bank and use the card online.
you can get a ';canvas card';





i dont know where you are, but in aus we have canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment