Monday, May 10, 2010

If you have a VA learners permit can you have a parent in the passenger seat, a sibling and a friend in back?

I am driving to NC which I know is legal, and I have my 13 yr old brother in the back which is also legal because he's my brother, but can I also bring my friend who does not have a drivers license? It says ';Learner's permit holders may not carry more than one passenger under age 18. Passenger restrictions do not apply to family members.'; ?? HELP!If you have a VA learners permit can you have a parent in the passenger seat, a sibling and a friend in back?
I don't think so. I believe you are allowed to have one friend, and one immediate family member.





Check this site out, this is where the friendly people work, may be able to help you more than this:


http://www.dmv.state.va.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment