Thursday, May 13, 2010

If you're under 18 do you need a parent's permission to get a body piercing or just an adult over 18?

I'm 17 and want to get my belly button pierced but my mom refuses to take me to get it done. I know you have to be 18 or over to get a piercing without parental permission in NY, but does it have to be a parent, or can it be an uncle, or a friend whose over 18?If you're under 18 do you need a parent's permission to get a body piercing or just an adult over 18?
It has to be a parent or legal gaurdian.


For the sake of a few months, why do this and annoy your mother?


Wait until your 18, then everyone is happyIf you're under 18 do you need a parent's permission to get a body piercing or just an adult over 18?
If you can find a shop that will do it underage without a parent or guardian to sign off on it, run like hell. No legitimate shop would do it.
I got my ears pierced a month ago when my parents were out of town and my uncle took me a signed for me. so you could try but go with someone who looks like they could be your gardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment