Monday, May 10, 2010

Do i need my parent information to apply for colleges?

i am seventeen years old and my mom don't want to help me apply at colleges or do my financial aid. do i really need her information can i just do it by myself im turn 18 in one week should i wait then to apply for it?Do i need my parent information to apply for colleges?
because of your age you'll need a parents information to get financial aid. and it costs money to apply at most colleges, so unless you have a job you'll need that.





you're ';dependent'; because of your age. no matter if you really are dependent on her or not, that's what the government thinks. you either need to be





24


married


a parent


or in the army





to get around giving your parent information. yes, it sucks but until the government stops being idiotic, we have to deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment