Sunday, January 17, 2010

What do you think about having a parent as a teacher?

I have to write a report about something that we know about. I am doing having parents as teachers. When I was in the 6th grade, my mom was my math teacher. What are your views on it?


(And I don't mean home schooling)What do you think about having a parent as a teacher?
My mom is a 6th grade S.S. teacher,


but she works at a different school.


I love it personally because she knows all


the teachers in our district, so she knows if I


have a good teacher, or bad, and/or how i should act


in that class. she can always help me with homework no


matter what subject which is awesome. and i know a lot of kids


that are my age and go to her school, and they


all say that she's their fave teacher ever, which is cool.


i havent had my mom as a teacher, and im sure it'd be awkward and i'd get picked on. but i really enjoy having my mom as a teacherWhat do you think about having a parent as a teacher?
i'd say that if my parent was teaching the class, i would feel a bit awkward about it, but i would ask my parent to not mention i am their child. i would probably act fake in class, acting well behaved so my parent wouldn't know too much about my social life, because that is something children need space with when the parent is around too much. you might get on each others nerves if you see your parents too much at school and then at home too, so there aren't many reasons why i'd recommend having mom be the teacher. unless if the parent is understanding and non judgemental and isn't constantly just looking for ways to interfere into the social life and structure too much of their child, which a lot of parent-teachers come off as doing.
I think it might be strange and weird. Also, kids might think you get good grades because your parent is your teacher, which is proboley false but still would hurt.
Pretty akward.
i say its akward and it sucks
its awesome





free rides and free A's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment