Saturday, January 23, 2010

Elementary Schools:What are your main concerns are as a parent of young children in school?

Any age really, but especially PreK- 6th grade.


What, if anything can your child's teachers do to help out?Elementary Schools:What are your main concerns are as a parent of young children in school?
There are too many horrible things happening in schools these days! Teacher have been doing a pretty decent job controlling violence but parents need to get involved too!





%26lt;------Supporter for children's rightsElementary Schools:What are your main concerns are as a parent of young children in school?
I think it's F*ed up that the teachers have to buy their own supplies. I always save my boxtops for education and give them to my son's teacher. I think it helps, even if it is just a few dollars worth every month.


My son is in a great elementary school. It's an inner city school but it is better than even private schools in our area. My son knows how to read and tell time in kindergarten. He never attended any preschool or pre-k.


I think parents should read to their kids and encourage them to use proper grammar. It is cool to talk ghetto but it's one of the reasons kids do bad on the language arts part of standardized tests. I enjoyed reading all the Harry Potter books with my son. He also gets a library book every week. He likes getting 5th grade reading level books just to show he can do it.
Bullies. My son's school has a No Bully policy and a group of teachers who try to prevent it but my son hates school because of 3 kids. I don't know what the teachers can do other than what they're already doing. The kids that pick on my kid are sneaky little .... you know.
School bullying is my greatest concern.





All you can do is make sure the teacher knows you are pro-active so she/he will make your child a priority.





When the teacher sends our requests for supplies and whatnot follow through and help out.


Volunteer in the class room if you can.





When you pick you child up from school make an effort to ask the teacher how your child is doing.
Well.... i'm worried about the 'things' Children are watching and doing these days lol x


Also, the strangers and the friends that convince them to do something they shouldn't! Keep watch at all times! x


oh and also Bullying! Teachers never notice this, i don't think!


It can be as small as laughing at them or as big as physically hitting them just because they don't like them for no reason...


XOXOXxx
im not a parent but if i was id be concerned about bombings! there was like 3 bomb threats at my school!!! but never a real bombing just threats.
MICHAEL JACKSON
penis

No comments:

Post a Comment