Sunday, January 17, 2010

What are some good ideas for special parent-child outtings with twins?

one of my friends has 3 year old twins (b/g). Her hubby and her want to start spending one on one time with them where she takes out her daughter for a special activity, then takes out just her son for a special activity, and her husband does the same. They've thought of childrens museums, the park, pottery barn, but they'd like more ideas.What are some good ideas for special parent-child outtings with twins?
picnics, movies, aquariums, zoo, bike riding (can use the seat on back of bike), finding shells at the beach, build a bear...pumpkin patch, hay ride...fun centers like chuck e cheeses, to a pond to feed the ducks..What are some good ideas for special parent-child outtings with twins?
With my twins any time spent one on one is good...most times I take one with me just to run an errand (get milk, go to the bank, out to lunch) The event doesn't need to be a whole production...my twins know exactly whose turn it is to go next time...





I have 2 girls and I find if one girl gets to do something cool (hay rides and pumpkin picking) and the other missed it, jealously ensues. My big events are twin inclusive and small outings are one on one....

No comments:

Post a Comment