Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I get around Lynksys parent controls?

I promise I am not doing anything bad! :) I am trying to do some research and unfortunetly, it has blocked some sites becasue they involve nudity. (It is an art project, and instead of blocking just the pages with inapproprite pictures, it blocks the entire site. My parents won't be home till late. I could wait, but I would prefer to do it now.How do I get around Lynksys parent controls?
Why not call your parents and explain the situation. Otherwise go to the sites you get to and work off those.How do I get around Lynksys parent controls?
Hi. The LinkSys routers have a default account for system managers and uses a default password. You can try here http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite鈥?/a>


but I will not help you get past your parents judgment. Ask them to allow the links you need.
Go away! %26lt;rolls eyes%26gt;
go to the firmware of the router then look for parental control tab then disable from there
Unplug the router end of the ethernet cable from the cable modem to the router, and plug it directly into the PC.
fast way to do......unplug your router catfire and directly plug in to your computer. so it won't go through the router
Go to this site...type in ur website and go.......
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment