Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you feel like going crazy when your parent talk too much about ur studies?

One of my teacher always say, just ignore them; they can really make you feel a bit worthless sometime.Do you feel like going crazy when your parent talk too much about ur studies?
its not only my parents, my grandparents are worse... they're like ';its so importants for you, you have to get all your work out of your way now....'; both my grandparents and parents talk like they dont want me to have my social life. I usualy try telling them that I concentrate enough on my studies and that if I have major assignments or tests coming up, then i'll focus more. My parents kinda calmed down over it but my grandoarents are still a pain!!!Do you feel like going crazy when your parent talk too much about ur studies?
As a parent it is our duty to give the life lessons necessary for our children to succeed. Repetition builds retention. Eventually our children will hear what we are saying and get the message.





A teacher should never undermine the authority of a parent and if she/he is doing so then the teacher is overstepping their bounds. When the teacher is taking full responsibility for the welfare of that child from clothing,medical care, food, housing etc... then they can say ignore the person who sweats blood for the student. Until then they are a paycheck teacher who only has the responsibility of educating that child for approx. 1 hr and even that time is not solely spent on any particular student but among 20-30 students.





Will that teacher be providing for that student once he/she has completed H.S. ? Hardly. The teacher won't even look back because she will be too busy teaching the next group of students to ignore their parent(s) while that previous year's student is left floundering and clueless as to what they will do with their lives.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment