Thursday, January 21, 2010

After I get my permit, I can drive with a parent for how long until I get a license?

When do you get a license after a permit and how?


When can you start driving alone?


Im confused about this whole thing?After I get my permit, I can drive with a parent for how long until I get a license?
well in tx you have to wait until you're 15 to get a permit and 16 to get a license, so I guess you would have to wait until you turned 16 and got a license.After I get my permit, I can drive with a parent for how long until I get a license?
it depends on what state you're in. when you start studying for your permit, you should learn this. in my state and many others, it's a time span of 6 months before you can drive alone.
Laws vary state to state, so the amount of time between when you can get your license after your permit depends on the state you live in. You can't drive alone until you get your license regardless of what state you are in.
6 months after you get the permit, usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment