Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do u cope with being a single parent?

i go to school from 8-12 then i go to work then try to come home and take care of my lil girl some times it hard how


do i find time to give my daughter that she want without getting


strested out.How do u cope with being a single parent?
Let me tell you, I am a single mother AND an Active duty Army soldier. I have already had to leave my daughter for an entire year and during that time whe was will a friend. My mother past away when I was 19 and because of my sister's work scheduling she couldn't care for my daughter. Number one, make every little minute count. I bring my daughter to day care evry morning at 5:30 am and pick her up at 6pm, we have our best conversations in the car on the ride home. I also devote at least one hour to what we call ';Mommy and me'; time when we play games, read books or just watch a movie together. That is her time and her time only, i don't answer the phone, check my emails, I only interact with her. We also do something on the weekends together. Number two, build your support system, wheather it be friends or family members, you will need a break and don't feel guilty about taking one. I also do play dates with other single moms and while the kids are playing, we are unwinding and discussing our issues and finding some solutions. You will be stressed, just remember, it is not your daughter fault and do not take it out on her. If I have a bad day at work, I might drive around and get my head together before I pick up my daughter. I hope this works for you and I wish you luck, motherhood is a tough job even if you are not single parenting.How do u cope with being a single parent?
You are doing a very hard job! Being a single Mom is not easy but you can do it. I can only offer you this small piece of advice. Do all that you can no more no less, the rest will fall into place. Look for help when you need it. No expects you to do everything.
how do you cope with everything else that thrown in your life?





perserverance, courage, and hope





be strong.
just do what you can and just keep resuring her that you love her and plenty of cuddles and that your trying your best thats all she needs is your love
You just take it one day at a time. I know that sounds cliche but if you don't, you will get overwhelmed.


Just do the best that you can, everday day, and keep telling your self that you are doing a great job!


Don't be afraid to ask for help
its not easy but with time and love for ur child it can be done. i am a single parent for almost 10 years it was hard but i worked and went to school still. U have to do what u have to do just be strong. u can do it
It's hard. And you think to yourself, I'm not spending enough time with my baby girl. But you have to work through it. Keep telling your daughter that you love her and that you are working so that she can have a good life and whatever time you can give her, enjoy every moment. Any time I have time with my daughter, i tell her I love you all the time and kiss her on the cheek or forhead. :) you know.....





I work from 8am-7pm everyday, she's in daycare from 7-5 and home with my parents until i get home. You know. I feel what you are saying. Gotta take it one step at a time.
letz chat


i will tell u everything
Hey my love; sorry to burst your bubble but as a parent you will always be stressed out..Just remember take time to breathe.. and look @ her beautiful little face and see how happy she is to see you.. you are doing a wonderful job and i am so so so proud of you for taking your responsibilities as a single mother.. Remember that God is always there and He would not give you more that what you can handle... You can do it, think about it God is there for you to turn to just ask Him for the strength you need to go to school, go to work and to give you that love and strength you need to be there for her.. She will also see what you do for her as she grows up.. i love you mija


always remember that i am here for you ..


love you


Tia Jessica
have breakfast and dinner with her and just have her around when you're doing stuff around the house. just the time being around ehr will help

No comments:

Post a Comment