Thursday, January 21, 2010

How does a parent's baby blog affect their child?

As brand new parents, Mommy and I share a baby blog where we post stories and pictures for friends and family.





I'm wondering how such blogs have helped (or even hindered or endangered) other families. I'm assuming if done responsibly, online communication can help families, especially those that are separated geographically.





How has baby blogging affected your child? Experience from long-time baby bloggers appreciated (at some point, ';baby'; will be old enough to blog themselves!).How does a parent's baby blog affect their child?
My son is 11 weeks and has been blogging since week 3. Only my friends have access to my blog and photos but they love being kept up to date. I have 3 other friends that do this too. One with a 2 year old, one with a 6 month old and one who is due in 8 weeks. I find it fun but would not feel safe using the open web. Too many weirdos out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment